Y THRIVE HOME: YMCA Workouts Any Time, Anywhere!
At the YMCA, we are committed to helping you stay active and connected while also ensuring a healthy and safe environment for everyone. That’s why we are excited to announce the launch of Y Thrive Home, our new YMCA virtual workout program. Enjoy a great YMCA workout from the comfort of your home or wherever you are!
Y Thrive Home is a series of online video content designed to ensure you can still have your daily dose of the Y while practicing social distancing. These instructional videos will walk you through a variety of different workouts you can do in your living room.
Click here to learn more about our Y Thrive program!
- We are focusing on the following five types of videos:
- Grow: Low impact workouts for children and youth.
- Begin:A beginner’s workout centered around functional movements.
- Balance: A full body workout for those with some exercise experience.
- Boost: An intermediate level endurance workout for those looking for something more challenging.
- Gold: Low impact workouts for people with reduced mobility.
- Flow: Yoga stream (coming soon!)
- All workouts are 15-25 minutes in length.
- New videos will be added regularly. Be sure to visit the channel often!
- In the description of each video, a link to a PDF with a Health Disclaimer/Safety Warning has been included.