Summer Day Camp 2.0: Licensed Child Care
Due to the high demand of our specialty day camp program we have worked with School District 76 to acquire more child care spaces! This option is ideal for families who need a quality child care structure in July and August with licensed child care professionals.
First thing first, the following list of COVID-19 Health & Safety specfic information will explain how different our operations will be and how serious we take your childs health and safety:
- Camps will run in cohorts of 26 children
- Each cohort will have separate entrances and rooms
- There is a strict no-attendance policy for anyone experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, or a general feeling of being unwell.
- Parents and guardians are to check the temperatures of their children daily before coming to the program
- Staff will conduct active symptom screening of each child every day with the parent or guardian as they drop off their children
- New drop off and pick up procedures will be in place
- Where possible, physical distancing practices and activities will occur
- For more details about all the Covid Public Health Requirements we are implementing, please visit: https://open.alberta.ca/publications/covid-19-information-guidance-for-daycare-out-of-school-care-child-care
Licensed Child Care Summer Day Camp Details:
Locations: Connaught School
Dr. Ken Sauer School (July only)
Southview School (August only)
Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Ages: Ages K (completed) – Grade 6
This program uses the national Place to Connect
*discounted price made possible thanks to the United Way of Southeast Alberta (Reg Price: $190/week)
Note: This program qualifies for the Government of Alberta Child Care Subsidy
Week 1: July 6 – 10
Week 2: July 13 – 17
Week 3: July 20 – 24
Week 4: July 27 – 31
Week 5: Aug 4 – 7 (no camp on stat holiday)
Week 6: Aug 10 – 14
Week 7: Aug 17 – 21
- Virtual registration opens on Tuesday, June 23 at 7:00 am
Virtual Registration is Open!
Email your spot requests to email@example.com
Remember your request MUST include:
- Parent or Guardian name and contact info
- Child(ren) name and ages
- Preferred school location
- Camp weeks with dates
You will receive an auto-confirmation that your email was received.
Staff will contact you within 48 hours to confirm registration, send a registration package and go through e-transfer payment instruction.
Stay up to date on all announcements by visiting our News Page or following us on Facebook