Working during this Christmas Season? The YMCA of Medicine Hat is here to help with childcare!
December 23, 27, 30 to January 3
(Note: closed on January 1 for the stat holiday)
Location: Downtown Branch Only
Registration: November 15 to December 16 at membership services. Registrations after December 16 are subject to a $25 late fee
Ages: Kindergaten to Grade 6
Christmas Camp includes the same great YMCA programming, focused on fun and physical activity! Activities are based on what the children are interested in and will include things like games, crafts, sports, swimming, wall climbing, etc.
NEW! Licensed and accredited with Government of Alberta Child Care
- What does this mean?
- Parents who qualify for Government of Alberta Child Care subsidy can access it to offset the costs of this program
- Staffed by certified child care professionals
- Higher quality of programming to meet children’s needs while ensuring they have fun
- Licensed and regulated to ensure child development and safety
- YMCA Strong Kids financial assistance may also be available. Contact Sarah Skinner for more details: 403-928-6079 or email@example.com
NEW! Longer hours – 7:00 am to 6:00 pm (parents choose their drop off/pick up time)
NEW! Flexible daily rate $45 – families choose the days their child will attend
How to Register:
- If your child already attends a YMCA child care program, please notify your Site Ditector and they will copy the child's exisiting Child Care Registration Package. Then fill out the Day Camp Registration Package and take it to the Downtown Membership Service desk with payment by December 16th.
- Complete BOTH of the following registration forms and return it to the Downtown YMCA with payment by December 16th.