Why the Y?
Like all YMCA’s, the YMCA of Medicine Hat is a charitable organization dedicated to building healthy communities and encouraging a sense of social responsibility for the global community. Whether it is our after-school youth activities, Healthy Kids Day or accessible health & fitness memberships for all incomes: every aspect of our programming is committed to creating a healthy community right here in Medicine Hat.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to 2 locations in Medicine Hat (fitness amenities and full gyms)
- No locked in contract
- Drop-in group fitness classes are included
- Swimming lessons are included
- Several programs for children, teens, and adults to choose from
- Guest pass privileges
- Free welcome orientation to get you started
- Membership hold option available (up to 59 days) at no charge
- Access to YMCA's across Canada
- Convenient hours at both locations
CF1 Card Holders Discount
The 15% CF1 discount can be applied to any membership. There are a variety of single and family membership options available on an annual or monthly basis.
Registration can be done at either YMCA of Medicine Hat locations. Don't forget to bring in your CF1 Card!
Learn more about our member policies and procedures, such as our code of conduct, by clicking here.