Membership options customized to your needs!
We understand that there have been many people impacted by financial hardships due to COVID-19, and in an effort to promote access to the YMCA at a lower cost we have created more membership options.
As of July 15, members have the choice between Economy, General, and Health Plus memberships.
- All current General members will be automatically enrolled into the Economy membership, which allows for a price savings. If you wish to upgrade your membership, and gain access to fitness classes, you must talk to Membership Services.
- All current Health Plus Members will stay at Health Plus. If you would like to change their membership, you must talk to Membership Services.
- All memberships will be paid on a biweekly payment schedule.
- Members will have the ability to mix and match membership types. For example, dad and the kids can have Economy memberships, and mom can have a Health Plus membership.
- Economy and General Family memberships will include 2 adults and 3 children.
- Health Plus Family memberships incude 2 adults and unlimited children.
July Membership Fees
- CREDITS ISSUED IN MARCH
- Members whose last payment was pulled between February 15-29 will resume payments (as per new membership model) on August 7th
- Members whose last payment was pulled between March 1 – 17 will resume payments (as per new membership model) on August 21st
- Members who received refunds during closure will resume payments (as per new membership model) on July 24th
- New members welcome! New members will receive our Introduction to Membership promotion between June 22 – August 31.